Sunday, June 30, 2013

Amy's June Holiday

Dear Children,

Amy has shared with us where she went during the June Holidays. Let's read more and find out!

I had an enjoyable and memorable June school holiday as my family toured Taiwan for 8 days from 19 to 26 June 2013. We visited Taipei, Yilan, Tai Chung, Miaoli, Hsinchu and Tao Yuan. 
















I also took many rides at the Window on China Theme Park. The scariest ride was Wipeout. The wind was so strong at the Santiao Chiao Lighthouse that my sister and I were almost blown away. 





I had my first experience in plucking China pears and grapes as well as making pottery cups and figurine activity. It was so fun. I hope to visit Taiwan again.



Sounds like Amy had a great time! Would you like to share what you did during the holidays too?  :) 

2 comments: