Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sept Hols Sharing 1

Writing Activity by Amy:

Ten uses of popcorn
1.Use popcorn to decorate hair
2.Use popcorn as a cushion
3.When the floor is wet, use popcorn to clean the mess
4.Use popcorn as a guard in fights
5.Use it to replace teeth
6.Use popcorn as coaster
7.Use popcorn to create music
8.On a hot day, freeze a packet of popcorn and put on the forehead
9.Use popcorn in art and craft
10.Use packet of popcorn to hit people in fights




Reading Activity by Adrianne:
My book: The book thief
Title: Writing to a fictional friend
 I would want Liesel Meminger as my friend. I would want her as my friend because she is very interesting , she likes to read books and she likes to run. We would read and write together and we would talk about her life in world war 2 and about Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment