Monday, May 5, 2014

Bullying Incident Writing by Arwen

It was after school when Sam was skipping home. He was happy because he had got a good grade for his exam. He had combed his hair in an organized way in the morning yet it was still neat.


“La, la, la, la, la,” sang Sam in a happy mood while walking home. He was walking until, all of a sudden, Ben stood in front of Sam casting a shadow on Sam. Sam shook and shivered in fear as he knew ben was always looking for trouble. “What do you want?” Sam stammered. I want your exam paper, Sam Wilson!” barked Ben. Sam hated it when people call his full name.


I was walking on the pathway to home, when I witnessed the incident. I looked at the bully and found him familiar. I was a little scared as I was shy but friendly person. I decided to be brave this time round. I walked closer and heard this: “No way!” “Why not?” I walked up and said, “Ben, what are you doing?” Ben told me to shut up, but instead I went to report the incident to a teacher who was walking by. It was Ms. Tan, our PE teacher. I told her about the incident and she reprimanded Ben and gave him a stern warning who promised to turnover a new leaf because he did not like getting reprimanded by Ms. Tan who was quite fierce.



Ben turned over a new leaf as he promised and apologized to Sam who accepted it. They became the best of friends and did almost everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment