Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CB 1 - Prince Wuti and the Frog Corrections

Page 10:

1. If I get the crown for you, you must not break the jar.
2. If I help you, you must stop disturbing the birds in the garden.
3. If my guards lower a bucket, you have to put my crown in it.
4. If I help you, you must not tell anyone about it.
5. If I save your home, you must get my crown back for me.

Page 11:

(B)
1. If I help you, you must play with me every day.
2. If I let you play with my toys, you must help me with my homework.
3. If I help you find your missing toy, you must help me with my homework.

(C)
1. If I help the frog, he must promise to play with me every day.
2. I will help the frog provided he promises to play with me every day.
3. I will help the frog but he must promise to play with me every day.
4. I will help the frog if he promises to play with me every day.

(D)
I will help you with your homework if you go to the zoo with me.
If you go to the zoo with me, I will help you with your homework.
I will help you provided you go to the zoo with me.
I will help you but you must go to the zoo with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment