Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Do something this holidays

Dear All,

Happy Holidays!

Every holiday I will try to set a simple goal for myself. Be it to read a certain number of books, or to travel, or even to learn a new skill, like baking or drawing etc.

How about you? Did you set a goal for yourself this holidays? Or are you going somewhere with your parents?

If you are going for a holiday, share your adventures with us. Email me your photos and a short write-up or caption, and I will post it here to share with your classmates.

If you have read a book and would like to share with your friends as well, email me too!

My email address: liu_huanjia_tracy@moe.edu.sg

Let me start by sharing a photo with you.

Mirador De San Nicolas - Granada, Spain


































This is a viewing point in Granada, Spain.

There will be more photos to come! Do send me your holiday adventures as well! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow it looks nice! Miss liu I went to puket,thailand and went fish feeding and snorkelling

    ReplyDelete